Web Programming Services
SupportPRO offers certified experienced web programmers to develop your web applications or modifying your applications and web sites. You can hire fulltime programmers to work exclusively for you under your direction.
Project Based Pricing:
If you want try our programming skills/methods we can undertake projects on a fixed price project basis. These project tasks include deliverables including detailed requirements, system design , graphic design, programming, testing and maintenance.
We will offer you fixed quote based on the requirements. Average hourly pricing for project based hire would be $22 an hour.
Non-Disclosure and Confidentiality:
The programming tasks are undertaken under 'US work for hire model'. So all the intellectual property created will be owned by the client. We will not reuse or resell any software/applications created for you. We will also sign a Non Disclosure Agreement with you. As SupportPRO is registered corporation in Illinois, USA the agreements are governed by USA laws.
What we can do:
Our programmers can implement web software development projects including:
- Creating web applications from scratch
- Maintain and modify current website
- Create custom designed websites
- Modifying existing proprietary applications
- Customize open source applications
Please note that the programmers are not web designers and so do not carry out graphics tasks or system administration work. If you require graphic design or system administration our team can provide you a fixed price quote for non programming tasks.
We Have experience in :
- Database-driven websites
- Intranet productivity applications
- Social networking sites
- Ecommerce, Billing systems, virtual swapmeet apps
- Dating applications
- Custom applications
- Shopping carts
- Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Payment gateways
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Control panels ,Hosting management applications,
- Image, video galleries, editing applications
- Webmail systems
- Online scheduling apps online data backup systems
- Forums, message boards and Blog
Some of specific applications we have worked in the past:
|Joomla , ,Drupal, PostNuke , Mambo , Socialware
|| WebOrb for PHP/ASP.Net/Java
| X-Cart ,Zen Cart ,osCommerce, Multicart
||ASP.NET Ajax control toolkit
|PEAR , CAKE, Smarty Templates
||WebOrb for PHP/ASP.Net/Java
|phpBB Template Engine , EasyCreate
|Moodle , Sugar CRM
||CDOSYS and CDONT mail systems
||Flash Media Server
||File uploading components
||Adobe Flex 3.0/2.0
|Coppermine , Gallery , EasySnaps
||Paypal ,Authorize.net payment gateway
|Google Maps , Google API, Facebook Apps
||CodeCharge Studio 3 IDEs
||Flex Action Script 3.0/2.0
|2Checkout ,PayPal ,WorldPay ,Authorize.Net ,Verisign , Google Checkout, YourPay
||Custom CMS development
||CodeDOM code generator
||FCK Editor, WYSIWYG Editor integrations
We provide Web programmers with the following profile:
- Strong programming skills in their discipline ( PHP/MySQL, ASP/,NET/MS SQL/Access, Flex)
- Clear and effective written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills
Your assigned web programmer will have a college degree or graduate degree in a related field. Common qualifications include:
- Bachelor of Technology
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science)
Interact with your assigned staff
You can interact with your assigned staff via:
- Email - we will notify you of an email address which you can use to directly contact the staff assigned to you. Your assigned staff can also respond directly to you;
- Instant messenger - we will provide an instant messenger address at which you can directly contact the staff assigned to you at any time during your daily service period
- Job tracker - we provide a task management system in our customer center which you can use to provide instructions and files to your assigned staff.
- Conference calls - As needed . We prefer to keep the majority of communications through written medium
We provide basic supervision. We ensure that your assigned staff attend work on time and work diligently while at work. We will also provide technical guidance/consultation to the dedicated programmers on as needed basis.
We do not provide any project management or architecture supervision, meaning that we do not oversee the actual tasks undertaken. Rather, you would need to directly interact with your assigned staff to ensure that work is being carried out to your satisfaction. You would also need to be sure to assign sufficient, clearly-defined work and to monitor work progress in order to get as much value as possible out of your paid support period. You can think of as your staff in our remote office.
We do full project management and technical supervision for fixed price projects.
Number of Hours Worked
Full-time staff work 8 hours per day (including a meal break), so you get 40 hours a week of coding. Your assigned staff will work exclusively for you throughout your daily service period, and will not be assigned to any other customer during that time.
Click HERE to Request a Quote.