The cPanel new version v66 introduces a new feature that facilitates users to remotely store their data and access it from any part of the world. This is established using the Google Drive feature that enables users to configure server backup directly to this cloud storage. You can save up to 15GB server space by using this feature. Let’s take a quick look at a brief overview on setting this up in cPanel.
Set up your Google Drive account with cPanel server account backups
The first step is to enable the Google Drive API for your Google account and you may follow the below steps to accomplish this.
1. After logging into the Google account, navigate to the Google API Manager website.
2. In the left navigation menu, click the Library option.
3. Under the G Suite session, click GoogleDrive API.
4. Then, click Create Project, and then click Create. A new menu will appear.
4.1 If the new menu does not appear, perform the following steps and then proceed to Step 5.
>> Click Credentials in the left navigation bar.
>> Click Create.
5. Enter your new project name and click Create.
6. Click Enable